Welcome to Aboriginal Incursions Online Booking Form.
To create a smooth booking experience PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS
- Select Month and Year in the calendar first. Then, click directly on the date number of the calendar to check availabilities.
- Select the Package from the drop down menu that you wish to book
- Select the time slot
- If your selected date and service time slots show the word 'No availability or held by you. Finalise Order', select one of the other teams (Roo, Emu or Goanna) from the drop box for extra availabilities on that date. If all teams display occupied on that date please select another date and time slot and repeat steps 1 - 4.
- Step 3: Click SAVE THIS BOOKING and let the page load.
- Under the calendar your cart will appear. CLICK FINALISE THIS BOOKING.
- Step4: Fill out all your details and where it says student numbers, please use that space to tell us staff or attendee numbers please and you will need to agree with Terms and Conditions.
- Step5: CLICK HERE YOU CONFIRM THIS BOOKING
There is no need to make a payment online. You will be invoiced via email with the deposit details to secure your booking.
Package 10 - Welcome To Country
Welcome to Country is a ceremony performed by Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people to welcome visitors to their traditional land.
- Book a local elder to deliver a traditional Welcome to Country speech
Welcome To Country Package base cost is $800 +GST.
Please note these fees include travel of up to 200 km from Sydney CBD. We are a national entertainment business serving all cities and regional areas Australia wide and we do have aboriginal perfomers based in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. Extra expenses may be incurred to cover travel and administration costs if our performers need to travel. This will of course be negotiated.
A 25% holding fee will be invoiced to you upon booking. Please read our terms and conditions. Call 0422 973 185 for support.
$ 800.00 AUD | 30 mins | 3